Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update.


I have been a slacker when it comes to my blog. Sorry to my 4 followers! Lo1!
My little man is now 13 months old. He is amazing and changes everyday.
Here is what he is up to these days:
Words:
Mama
Dada
Nana
Papa
Dog
Cat
Kitty
Hello
Go
Stop
No
Car
Truck "tuck"
Ball
Bye

He likes:
Mama (total mama's boy)
Papa (If not me he prefers my dad)
Abigail (our dog)
balls
cars- he says car ALL THE TIME
Dancing- he is a little dancing machine
Water- total water baby
Climbing
Milk
Strawberries
Blueberries
Cheese
Playing with his friends and cousins
Story time at the library

Dislikes:
Having his diaper and clothes changed
Sleep- this is a new dislike
Not being able to get what he wants himself- he is a very determined little boy
Not being able to go outside when he wants to
Being told "No"


I LOVE being his mom. No really, I do. He is absolutely amazing. He changes and learns new things every single day. He is such a joy!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog today.
    I am still finding my way around blogland....
    I always love making new friends..

    I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.
    Each comment enters you for the June giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm still alive and well. Just have a new blog. e-mail me at sweetpea7628@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list. It's a private one.

    ReplyDelete