Monday, September 7, 2009

It's raining it's pouring.

When it rains it pours. Oh what a statement.
It has been a HARD two weeks for us.
First of all Brock caught Roseolla (the three day measles)
Then we found out we lost our second child
Then I had to have a D&C
During the D&C the resident anesthesiologist. Messed up while intubating me and I was unable to eat and really talk for four days.
Due to some really weird and crappy circumstances we are now a one car family. This could end up being a blessing, but it was a slap in the face during this extremely hard two weeks.
Brock got sick AGAIN with pink eye, and upper respiratory infection, and an ear infection.
The lady at target argued with me telling my insurance had been terminated while I was trying to get medicine for my son. Which it wasn't she just wasn't that bright.

This week we are starting fresh. We have fought so hard to find the hidden blessing in everything, which is almost impossible with the loss of a child. But we have survived. We have each other and our son. We WILL survive.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss Amber. I wish there was something I could say, but I know there isn't. Have faith that the Lord will bless you both again.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete