Sunday, February 8, 2009

Silly boy!

I had to run some errands today and Brock was beginning to become quite the cranky little thing. That is until we showed up at my brothers house with my niece and nephew running around. He got so excited! He was squealing and giggling...making noises I had never heard him make. He was so happy to be around them and he adores Kaden. He will follow him around, pull up on him, play with his toys pretty much anything that gets him closer to him. And Kylie is such the mother hen to him, it is so cute to watch her baby him and love on him.
It was good to see my brother again too. I dont get to see him often b/c of his job.
Other than that not much happened today. Brock did much better in the nursery at church. He got moved up last week and had a very hard time transitioning to the older kids room. But this morning he had a really good time and played very hard the whole time. I am glad, last Sunday I couldn't get into the worship or serman thinking about my poor baby crying the whole time.
This week should be a good week. We are going to get a new bed frame! Ours was a hand-me-down and as much as I love it, it is old and needs to be replaced very badly.
Clayton is off the next two days so we should get some good family time in.
I hope you all have a blessed week. I am sure I will be back before the week is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment