Monday, March 16, 2009

Not me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Not me Monday is a great way to prove we are not all super mom! Come on, you know your not! Here are some things I would never do!

I would never stay up until 1:30 in the morning reading Harry Potter and The Half Blooded Prince. Actually having to talk myself into going to sleep, and not immediately picking up Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.
Nope, not me.

Nor would I get my sons 1 year pictures taken when he is only 10 1/2 months old, and let him dig into a big cake.

Nope, not me.

Adding to that I would never expect said baby to come home and take a nap right after devouring said cake...

Nope, not me.

That felt nice! This may be a common thing around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment