Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Upgraded to Pro status!

So apparently Brock made a liar out of me. I can officially call Brock a pro walker. He has been all over our house today. He'll walk to one place, turn around and walk to another. He has even caught is balance mid walk and kept going!
It is bitter sweet for me. I cannot believe how big he is, and how fast he has grown up. At the same time I am so unbelievably proud of him. There is nothing like watching your baby grow and flourish. He is amazing, and SO proud of himself. It is pretty cute to watch him.

On another note. I think I have pink eye. :o( I got sent home from work today. I have never had pink eye before and I really hope it doesn't turn out to be it...I really need to work this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Go Brock Go!!

    Get that eye checked out - once the Dr. gives you drops you can go back to work after one round!!! (Most doctors right now wont even see you for pink eye they will just call in the RX!!!)

    ReplyDelete